Ankha Animal Crossing Embroidered Patch (Homemade)
She's the sassiest pharaoh of them all. Ankha the Egyptian cat villager flaunts her royal blood like no other! Show off your superior upbringing with this homemade villager patch. This is an embroidered patch with an iron-on backing to make it easy to apply to your favorite hat, bag, jacket, and french maid costume!
HOW TO IRON ON PATCHES:
- Set an iron to medium heat with NO STEAM.
- Place patch on fabric surface.
- Cover patch with cotton fabric or parchment paper (an old t-shirt also works!)
- Press and hold iron on patch for 15-30 seconds. Thicker, heavier fabrics may require more heating time.
- Check edges of the patch to make sure the entire surface adhered to the fabric. For extra security, flip the garment over and iron patch from behind.
APPROX. SIZE: 2"x2.25"
MATERIAL: Polyester thread
ADHESIVE: Iron-on backing