Cyrano Animal Crossing Embroidered Patch (Homemade)
APPROX. SIZE: 2.25"x2"
MATERIAL: Polyester thread
ADHESIVE: Iron-on backing
Even though Cyrano is the grumpiest villager you could ever meet, his thick nori-shaped eyebrows are so charming. Cyrano might be a Negative Nancy, but he's clearly our spirit animal. He just says what we're too afraid to say! This is an embroidered patch with an iron-on backing to make it easy to apply to your favorite hat, bag, jacket, and french maid costume!
HOW TO IRON ON PATCHES:
- Set an iron to medium heat with NO STEAM.
- Place patch on fabric surface.
- Cover patch with cotton fabric or parchment paper (an old t-shirt also works!)
- Press and hold iron on patch for 15-30 seconds. Thicker, heavier fabrics may require more heating time.
- Check edges of the patch to make sure the entire surface adhered to the fabric. For extra security, flip the garment over and iron patch from behind.