Hopper Animal Crossing Embroidered Patch (Homemade)
APPROX. SIZE: 2.25"x1.75"
MATERIAL: Polyester thread
ADHESIVE: Iron-on backing
Those piercing, red eyes and thick, furrowed, golden eyebrows might make you think "Wow, Hopper looks like a cranky dude," and you'd be absolutely right! Hopper is a cranky boy that just wants to be left alone. I think we all can relate to Hopper more often than not. This is an embroidered patch with an iron-on backing to make it easy to apply to your favorite hat, bag, jacket, and french maid costume!
HOW TO IRON ON PATCHES:
- Set an iron to medium heat with NO STEAM.
- Place patch on fabric surface.
- Cover patch with cotton fabric or parchment paper (an old t-shirt also works!)
- Press and hold iron on patch for 15-30 seconds. Thicker, heavier fabrics may require more heating time.
- Check edges of the patch to make sure the entire surface adhered to the fabric. For extra security, flip the garment over and iron patch from behind.